Monday, May 23, 2016

Good Spanish, Weird Tea, and a Virus

Dear Family,

This week was cool.  I think I pretty much have Spanish down and I can understand everyone. Right now I'm just working on cleaning up whatever horrible grammar I might have. 

Nathan had some technical issues with
his SD card, so instead, you get
Kelly and Jonathan with
BYU Quarterback Taysom Hill.
We didn't end up baptizing Guillermina this week.  She had the week filled with medical appointments, so we couldn't pass by to teach her the remaining commandments, nor could we have an interview.  Her son only wants us to pass by if he is there with her, and he told Guillermina last week that she didn't need to worry about baptism yet because she still had a lot to learn... NOOO, HIJO, WHHHYYYY??????

Just to clarify, you definitely do not need to know every Article of Faith by heart to be baptized.  Moroni 6:1-4  clarifies this.   It's cool.  We are trying to baptize her this week, but if it doesn't happen, it's not the end of the world.

I think we might be able to baptize Diego, but he still smokes and drinks marijuana tea, so that is a little bit of a problem. Don't ask me why he drinks marijuana tea. I don't know.

Love you all so much!
Elder Hale

PS- I will send pictures when I figure out how to work this darn computer.

Editor's Note:  A few minutes later, we received a second email from Nathan that said, "Okay! The computer here just gave my thingy a virus, so that's all I'm gonna send."   This is what we got.  :(
Pretty Blue Nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment