Monday, May 30, 2016

Kit Kats for Brekkie!

Howdy!

This week was great! I finished training, so I'm officially not a greenie. Even better, now I'm training a new missionary. He is from Zimbabwe, and his name is Elder Gullible.

We didn't baptize Guillermina this change.  We do, however, have a firm date for the 11th of June. Her son is inviting the whole family.  It's gonna be great!  I don't know if I'll ever find someone more fun to teach.  Guillermina is super sweet.

Our District!

The picture is of our district. Both the sister missionaries and the Brazilian companion of our district leader left this change. I am sad. Elder Toneatti was super funny. I think Elder Villavicencio is still our district leader, but I'm not sure.  I have learned a lot from both of them in exchanges. We do them almost every week here.

Thanks so much for the package, Mom! Elder Goodrich loves the socks. And the Swedish Fish. The Kit Kats were great too - best breakfast I've ever had in Chile.  (:

I'm gonna start gifting the CTR rings this week, and the music is great.  Thanks, Pop!

Love,
Elder Hale
PS - Vamos a bautizar.

No comments:

Post a Comment