Monday, August 8, 2016

Eske Ou Pale Kreyol?

Dear Family,

It was a good week. Many miracles.

We found my brand new Peruvian homie, Elmer.  He loved church yesterday.  He lives here alone. His family is in Peru.

HAITIANS LIVE IN MY SECTOR

We found some brand-new Haitians in my sector.  I've been practicing my Creole.  We printed off some pamphlets in Creole because we can't ask for the official ones in the mission.  I have no idea why.  Our investigators are David Emmanuel, Oriol, and Smith.  Smith is the only who speaks Spanish, lol, but they all came to church and loved it - except for David.  He's a party pooper :(       JKJK!! (lol) They understood nothing!  Haha!
No photo from Elder Hale today, but we found one we haven't seen before from his companion.  

We watched The Restoration in French, and Oriol and Smith were going crazy.  They thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever heard.  Also, Smith speaks English like a boss, and French, and Portuguese.  This guy is a language learning machine!

BTW, we are going to put a baptismal date for the 20th with my homie, g Elmer.  I'll take photos.

Love you guys!

Elder Hale

PS- I'm saying lots of prayers in Creole.

No comments:

Post a Comment