Monday, August 1, 2016

Love and Hugs and Kisses and Flowers and Bunnies

Shaka!  
Hola Chiquillos!


We baptized my homie, Patrick!

It was ward conference and the stake president gave us permission to ordain him a priest right after church. Patrick is a beast.
Patrick's baptismal day!


Patrick is my first non-Chilean baptism. He is from Peru. He's going to be awesome!  We homies.

We played soccer today. That was fun.

The one and only Elder Oliveria

This week I also got to go on divisions with my abuelo (the trainer of my trainer, Elder Goodrich). He is fantastic. I've been on divisions in the sector of our zone leaders so many times that I pretty much know all their recent converts - haha! Elder Oliveira had a baptism planned with a guy I found in their sector with Elder Farreira. They almost baptized him this week on the date we set in the first lesson!  Unfortunately, it fell through the day before, but he is preparing for next week.


Love and hugs and kisses and flowers and bunnies,
Elder Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment