Monday, August 22, 2016

Peñaflor! New Area, New Companion, and Cold Showers

Elder Hale, Sweet Guillermina, and Elder Goodrich
Changes! 

I'm in Peñaflor with my new companion, Elder Lastra.  He seems like a cool guy.  He's Peruvian.

La familia Correa
Last week was really cool, though. We found ANOTHER abuelita! Her name is Rosa and she is SUPER AWESOME.   Her mom, who is 94-YEARS OLD, is a member!  We gave Rosa a blessing and taught her a bit.  She accepted the invitation to be baptized on the 3rd of September!  She is wonderful, and I am sad I had to leave her.

Elder Goodrich is going to train AGAIN.  WOOOO!!
La generación! Elder Oliveria y Elder Goodrich y yo

The son and the dad
Life is good.  Please pray for me. There are no cabinets in our house, or gas to cook with or take a hot shower. Lololol.

Luv Ya!
Elder Hale

ALSO, I had to say goodbye to Guillermina and Patrick.  It was tough. Guillermina kept trying to get me to give her a hug, and she gifted me a pair of socks. She is great.

Patrick is awesome, too!  I hope we see each other again.

That's all.
La zona Republica

No comments:

Post a Comment