Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!


Dear Family and Friends,

Amengual 3 is THE BEST!

My companion is AWESOME!  His name is Elder Yriarte.  He is from Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

For New Year's we went to the house of a recent convert whose name is Nicole and who is awesome.

I have no idea why there are so many flippin' obstacles to send pictures, but I'm gonna have one of the missionaries that lives with us send me some.  Long story short, the USB insert doesn't even work in this dang computer... I'M TRYING MY BEST - GIVE ME A BREAK

FYI, nobody has AC, except for some of the banks.  Actually, one day we knocked on someone's door and they had AC. I was really sad when they didn't let us in - haha.  I don't even miss AC that much, though - given that we never had it anyway.

Sorry mom, but you can't make me take my probiotics.


This week was super fun.  Our sector actually has a lot of immigrants, but not as much as the sectors on the side of us. There is like an invisible forcefield or something, I don't know. But we found tons of miracles this week.  I'm really excited.

Love you guys!
Elder Hale

PS- GO COUGARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment