Monday, February 6, 2017

A Christmas Tree and a Funeral


El distrito - The district.  

Dear Familia y Amigos,

Pretty slow this week, but pretty dang fun. Elder Hancock and his companion baptized a super cool family of Bolivians. The baptism was super cool. A couple Haitians got baptized, too.

A bike (?)  
We also had changes.  I'll be here with Elder Yriarte another change and then probably one of us will leave. We are working hard so he can baptize this change.

Wow!  Lots of things happening at home. It made me so happy to see that Angie is getting married.
Murio Elder Galdame - When a missionary goes home, he "dies".  This is his "funeral".

Not much more to say, other than I love and miss you all, and why did no one write me to tell me who won the freaking Super Bowl!

Love,
Elder Hale

PS- Guess what?  Thank you for the ties.  They are beautiful.

Christmas finally arrived in February - HOORAY!! (FYI, mailed the end of October)

No comments:

Post a Comment