Thursday, April 13, 2017

Quien Me Zapeó

The Squad

Dear Familia y Amigos,

I am the mission secretary now. I am in a trio with Elder Lozano, a Columbian, and with Elder Lastra again. Elder Schneider is in the office, too, as Pentionist - I see him all the time.  Elder Goodrich is my zone leader and Elder Roberts is in the same ward as us. Craziest transfer ever.
The Squad #2

We basically spend the majority of the week doing visa work for the missionaries and preparing documents for President Woodward. Yesterday I prepared an excel document with information on the missionaries after the special changes this week for him to look over when he decides on transfers. There were a lot of changes last week.
The Squad #3

Also, we have three baptismal dates for this Saturday. I probably won't meet them until their baptism (internal sobbing). We haven't even worked in the sector this week.
Familia Lagos

It's been a strange week.
Domingo, our super choro investigator with an adorable daughter
(Photos of her on the wall behind them)

With love,
Elder Hale

P.S. - P-days are on Thursdays - if there is time for P-day.   :0
Marina y Catalina

P.S.S. - Mom, will you please send me an email with a bunch of the pictures I've sent you? I want to print some out while I'm here in Maipu, and obviously I don't have all of them because the computers have erased my pictures so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment