Thursday, June 22, 2017

Veteran Pride

Lunch!  Check out the water barrels in the background. Awesome!

Dear Familia Y Amigos,

Well, the sister missionaries in my group are going home and one of my converts now has the Melchizedek Priesthood, so I guess I'm now officially a veteran missionary.

One of the elders in the Carlos Valdovinos ward told me the other day that Patrick was recently given the Melchizedek Priesthood. He is serving in the Young Men's presidency now. What a blessing! It makes me laugh because at his baptism one of the speakers thought he was 19-years old. Patrick is 30. What a perfect calling - haha!

Hablar con todos! Talk to everyone!
Also, Cesar is coming back to Esquina Blanca in July! Last week he taught a lesson in priesthood meeting and blessed the sacrament!

Sometimes it can be difficult to see the vision our Heavenly Father has for us. He knows that all we really need in the moment is an understanding that obedience brings blessings and disobedience brings sorrow.

Love and miss you,
Elder Hale

June Area Conference - Elder Hale - back row, middle

No comments:

Post a Comment